What Is Dehvo?
Dehvo is a high-performance, modular Layer 1 blockchain that is compatible with the EVM, PHI and Cosmos ecosystems. Dehvo supports a multi-chain and interoperable future through its multi-chain framework and Web 3.0 infrastructure.
To help developers’ evolvement at every stage
- 1.Designed with modular architecture for breaking through the Blockchain Trilemma of Decentralization, Scalability, and Security.
- 2.Coinomics is designed to reward individual contributions to network.
- 3.High-performance with low gas fees.
- 4.Localized infrastructure for geographic strategic partners.
- 5.Gas Fees Burned
- 7.Genesis Block Validation
- 8.A List Celebrity & Major Brand Partnerships
- 9.Upgraded development experience with Golang and Solidity.
Is Done By The Genesis Block of Dehvo Chain To Prevent Collusion. No One Not Even Developers Have Access To The Genesis Block Wallet & All Deh Block Rewards Are Automatically Burned Upon Completion Of Block Validation.
Dehvo is the associated execution-layer EVM chain for stable transactions. Dehvo uses the Deh token for transactions and includes a wide-ranging group of projects and users.
Much like Ethereum, Dehvo will continue to run in its current form until the merge with the Dehvo. This merge will follow a
Much more information on Dehvo, usage, and applications is available on the Dehvo Site In addition, here are a few quick links to deh-relevant resources.
- Applications running on Deh (DeFi, Games, DAOs, NFTs etc)
- Dehvo Bridges
- Deh Bridge (move Deh between Other Chains and Dehvo)
- OmniBridge (move any ERC20 including Deh between Ethereum, BSC, Deh and more)